picked on daunting fun part of this award bestowal…
- List 11 facts about yourself
- Answer your nominator’s 11 questions
- Choose up to 11 bloggers with fewer than 200 followers and ask them your own questions
- Inform your nominees of their award nominations
I will not nominate 11. I don’t even have room to have 11 people over right now. I will nominate my faves.
tracy fulks because I admire her and her naughty ways.
Creative Liar because she’s fuken funny y’alls.
SocietyRed A really wonderful dude writer. And I mean like ‘writer’ for reals.
Someone Fat Happened My super BFF because she knows more about me than even this blog says…
A Gripping Life always my friend and confidant.
Serenity in the City you my friend can take a photograph with your new fandangled camera, of the things in New York City that depict the most about you.
UnfetteredBS because she packs a punch in such a short time. You my friend, can just write a poem about your eleven facts. What most says most about you.
So there are my picks. I apologize. I wanted to pick all of the blogs I read…but alas, just picked the few who I thought would actually participate. *grin*
Here were the
evil questions I was asked…
- What is the square root of 473? I have no earthly idea, my brain shut off after I read the word square root.
- Do you make sure that you wear correct day of the week underwear? I have always wanted day of the week underwear ever since I saw When Harry Met Sally. I know I would never keep it straight and would have too much explaining to do to my suitors who would surely be worried I was wearing Monday on Saturday etc. So I just stay away from that debacle.
- If today will be tomorrow’s yesterday and today’s tomorrow, when’s tomorrow? Right now baby. Right now.
- What’s in your fridge right now? Sadly this freedom fighter has no fridge to call her own. Do not be dismayed. I am staying with people who do own these appliances. I have eggs in there, milk, RANCH dressing, lettuce, cheese all in a sad little bag in the corner of my area of this said fridge. I did go out for rellenos last night and it was wonderful.
- Shirts – hang up or fold? I have both, and see above, and photo for me alongside all my comments, I really, really am living out of a suitcase. Which is fine, because I am an all tshirt all the time kinda gal. Its the life I lead…
- Does it piss you off when people spell your name wrong? No. Because that usually means someone else will take the blame.
- What music are you listening to right now? I’m asking this because I’m fed up of the tunes on my ipod. Need some good recommendations. I am currently and always and obsessed with right now, Airborne Toxic Event. I made an Airborne Toxic Event station on my Pandora…and some super cool shit comes out of there.
- Pet names – love ‘em or hate ‘em? (I mean baby, sweetie, honey not Buster, Rover, Fluffles). Mr Big Cock. oh wait…you mean for me? I like being called anything endearing, but not too sugary. Like Tits Macgee or Sweet Cheeks.
- Blogging in bed. Do you? Only.
- Planes, trains or automobiles? Not so much trains. Unless they are in the New York subway system or in downtown Denver on our light rail Which I never use, but I think they are cool.
- How much do you hate me right now? Now that I am finished, my anger has dissipated. I’m kidding. I would never hate you.
HERE ARE MY 11 FACTS:
I do not shower every single day. It takes too long to do my hair.
I love dogs but I do not want to own a dog. Too much work.
When I was little I wanted to have 12 children.
When I had one baby I changed my mind.
I do not like getting up early.
I do imagine sometimes the people I don’t like, getting hit by trucks. Just like when I was seven.
My socks typically don’t match.
I can drink most guys under the table.
I love bowling but colossally suck at it.
I love it when construction workers ogle me. I wave.
I love my roller blades and they were the one thing I went back and got after I left Douchey.
HERE ARE MY ELEVEN QUESTION FOR MY CHOSEN ONES:
1. If you were a dog breed, what would you be?
2. What did you eat for dinner last night?
3. Boxers or briefs?
4. One thing you wish you could be Superman about ie; when he flys around the planet a zillion times to go back in time to save Lois Lane…what would you go back in time and change?
5. Toilet paper…over top or from bottom?
6. Do you drink 8 glasses of water everyday?
7. If you could eat a shit ton of this stuff and not gain weight, what would you eat?
8. If you could buy any new car, what would you get…money no object.
9. Do the curtains match the carpet? (Jeeze I mean in your HOME!! You guys are sick.)
10. Don’t you love it when you have a sore throat and your voice is all scratchy?
11. Your dream job if you could re-career or do anything under the sun?
There ya go. Mission accomplished. Short and sweet like me.
I GOT A FRIGGIN JOB YESTERDAY PEEPS!!!!!!
Its doing hair at a chop shop. Hourly wage or more if you do more in commish. They wanted me to do a technical…meaning a hair cut…so I ran next door to Walgreens and grabbed a dude and brought him back with me. They were like, ‘No one has ever done that. You just walked up to someone?’
I got hired.
I would have poo poo’d on it two years ago…but am thankful (and humbled) to have it. Onward and upward my dears. One shitty job…CHECK!! Next on list….One shitty place to live!!! (I mean that with love. I would love a room to rent or a studio. I can’t wait!!)